Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bethesda, Youre The Best!!

Peep This: The Most Amazing News Ever.
Just when I thought that perhaps My time with Fallout 3 was done, Bethesda Softworks makes my summer! 2 New expanion DLC's and if the past three are any gauge, especially the last one, these will be epic DLC. One set in a crazy swamp land seemingly in the south (perhaps maryland?) and the other titled Mothership Zeta. Maybe that means we will see the onset of more alien weapons like the blaster, one of, if not the, best weapon in Fallout 3. I hope one of these will raise the level cap more and perhs more perks. I know that Bethesda wont dissapoint. They never do.
Point Lookout, the swamp one, is slated for late june and Mothership Zeta for late July. I really hope there are no delays.

No comments:

Post a Comment